There are many types of power cords with plugs. According to different classification methods, they can be divided into different specifications:
1. According to the plug model. Plugs can be divided into national standard plugs, Korean standard plugs, European standard plugs, American standard plugs, Japanese standard plugs, etc. According to customer requirements, different types of plugs can be selected for the country to be exported. In our company, different types of plugs have their own numbers. For example, the number of the national standard plug is PBB or PSB, the number of the European standard plug is the number behind the D band, and the number of the Korean standard plug is the number behind the K band. The number of the American standard plug is the number behind the QP tape, and so on.
2. Distinguish according to certification. Each country has its own safety certification for plugs and power cords, and countries with strict requirements will conduct safety certifications for plugs and power cords. The domestic certification in China is CCC certification, the certification in the United States is UL certification, the certification in South Korea is KC certification, and the certification in European countries is VDE certification, etc. There are also independent safety certifications in some European countries, such as France and Denmark. , Belgium, Sweden, Norway, etc. The certification of the power cord is the same as the plug.
3. According to the core to distinguish. The common plug power cords of our company are divided into two-pin plug power cord and three-pin plug power cord. The general power cord is 0.5 square, 0.75 square, 1.0 square, 1.5 square, 2.0 square, 2.5 square. The diameter of the rubber wire is thicker than that of the plastic wire. Common power cords for US gauge lines are No. 18, No. 16, and No. 14.
4. According to the number of insulation layers to distinguish. Generally, the conventional plug power cord is double-insulated, but there are exceptions. If the customer's requirements are special, it can be produced according to the customer's requirements. U.S. gauge cables are generally single-layer insulated power cables.
5. According to the tail treatment, it can be divided into connecting line and extension line. The connection cord is the power cord used to connect to other electrical appliances; the extension cord is the other end of the power cord that can be used with a plug or directly plugged into the electrical appliance. The extension cord is commonly known as a double-ended cord.