1. Banana plugs and sockets should be securely installed on the outside of insulation boards, electrical boards and distribution boards.
2. When installing a three-hole socket, the grounding eyelet (large hole) must be installed above, and the grounding terminal must be connected to the grounding wire. Otamiya plugs are not wholesale. Do not borrow the neutral wire as the grounding wire.
3. The phase wire should be connected to the specified terminal (marked with "L"). The 220v power supply into the socket is generally "left zero right phase". The two-hole and three-hole sockets are combined sockets and Otamiya plugs, which are mostly used as mobile sockets.
4. The rated current of the banana plug or socket must be greater than the rated current of the connected consumer load. The rated current of the consumer is not allowed to exceed the rated current on the socket.
5. Use a mobile plug to keep it clean and pay attention to moisture to prevent leakage or short circuit caused by insulation damage.
6. Some single-phase three-eye plugs, sockets, or three-phase four-eye plugs and sockets must be connected to the grounding terminal with a grounding symbol when wiring, and connected to the metal shell of the consumer to ensure electrical safety .
7. Plugs and sockets must be firmly in contact when wiring, and the metal heads of the wires on adjacent terminals must be kept at a certain distance.