The banana plug is characterized by good contact and convenient use. It can be regarded as one of the more widely used connectors on the market. It is suitable for radio models, medical equipment, industrial equipment, teaching equipment, power testing and other fields.
Pay attention to when installing and using banana plugs:
1. Banana plugs and sockets should be firmly installed on the insulation board, electrical board and the outside of the switchboard. 2. When installing a three-hole socket, the grounding hole (large hole) must be installed above, and the grounding terminal must be connected to the grounding wire, and the neutral wire cannot be used as the grounding wire.
3. The phase wire should be connected to the specified terminal (marked with the letter "L") and the 220v power supply into the socket is generally "left zero right phase". Sockets with both double holes and three holes are combined sockets, which are mostly used as mobile sockets.
4. The rated current of the banana plug or socket should be greater than the rated current of the load of the connected consumer. The rated current of the consumer is not allowed to exceed the rated current of the socket.
5. Keep the mobile plug clean when using the banana plug. Pay attention to moisture prevention to avoid leakage or short circuit due to insulation damage.
6. When wiring some single-phase three-hole plugs and sockets or three-phase four-hole plugs and sockets, the ground wire must be connected to the terminal with the grounding symbol and connected to the metal shell of the electrical appliance to ensure electrical safety .
The characteristics and uses of the gold-plated banana plug: The gold-plated banana plug has been gradually applied to industrial equipment, teaching equipment, electrical testing, radio models, medical equipment, automotive testing, and audio due to its excellent electrical performance, simple assembly method, and low-priced finished products. Equipment and other fields. The type of the gold-plated banana plug has also been developed from the original simple four-leaf type. The banana plug is generally installed at both ends of the speaker cable for inserting into the banana socket.